George W. Bush is reptilian humanoid
Doug
2007-01-20 21:24:45 UTC
Icke: our salvation from Reptilian Humanoids
David Icke, is a former professional football player, BBC television sports
presenter, and British Green Party national spokesperson. Since 1990, he has
been what he calls a “full-time investigator into who and what is really
controlling the world.”: reptilians.

He dresses only in turquoise and sustains that the world was ruled by a
secret group called “The Elite”: a race of reptilian humanoids, known in
ancient times as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many prominent people
are descended from them, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, and
Kris Kristofferson. He believes that descendants of the reptiles engage in
child molestation and Satanism. He is the author of 15 books explaining his
views.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

http://tinyurl.com/384qdq

Hey, Icke knows!

Makes about as much sense as any other theory.

:)

Doug
the14thdisciple
2007-01-20 21:37:54 UTC
Post by Doug
Icke: our salvation from Reptilian Humanoids
David Icke, is a former professional football player, BBC television sports
presenter, and British Green Party national spokesperson. Since 1990, he has
been what he calls a "full-time investigator into who and what is really
controlling the world.": reptilians.
... i Used to work with him, at BRMB Radio in Birmingham, UK in the
70's/early 80's.

if i Could count the number of times i Had to push his fucking car it
would probably mean i Could count ...

loaf Form 14
can'tdothisanymore
Why did you have to push his car?!
the14thdisciple
2007-01-20 22:40:46 UTC
Post by can'tdothisanymore
Post by the14thdisciple
Post by Doug
Icke: our salvation from Reptilian Humanoids
David Icke, is a former professional football player, BBC television sports
presenter, and British Green Party national spokesperson. Since 1990, he has
been what he calls a "full-time investigator into who and what is really
controlling the world.": reptilians.
... i Used to work with him, at BRMB Radio in Birmingham, UK in the
70's/early 80's.
if i Could count the number of times i Had to push his fucking car it
would probably mean i Could count ...
loaf Form 14
Why did you have to push his car?!
... becasue the Reptilian Overlords were lazy fuckers ...

loav Form 14
dtb
2007-01-20 22:58:18 UTC
Post by Doug
[...]
OOOOOOHhhhhhhhhh that explains it all, now i understand
everything!!!! :)
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 16:55:31 UTC
What's really weird is,Ive heard that before.

That GW is a "shape-shifter" from another planet, descendent of the
Reptile People of that planet....

..and whose goal or mission is, to destroy the people of this planet
for his Reptile sepecies to take it over.

Lass
the14thdisciple
2007-01-21 17:12:16 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
What's really weird is,Ive heard that before.
That GW is a "shape-shifter" from another planet, descendent of the
Reptile People of that planet....
..and whose goal or mission is, to destroy the people of this planet
for his Reptile sepecies to take it over.
Lass
i'm NOT juan to go in for thease 'extra terrestrial conspiracy'
stories, but in July 2005 there was a G8 summit in the UK at the same
time the UK Suicide bombers hit the London underground, and the G8
leaders all stood behind Tony Blair at a press conference. my Friend
and i were CONVINCED that George Bush was GREEN skinned while all the
others were 'naturally' colloured. we checked out the TV but - nope,
nothing wrong with it!

of Corrs, we just laughed it off, but later that night we watched the
news and the live broadcast we'd watched earlier was repeated - NO
green-skin!

if The area surrounding Bush had been green also we would hafe assumed
something was wrong with the camera, but - well, go figgure!!

loaf Form 14
Doug
2007-01-21 17:23:24 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
What's really weird is,Ive heard that before.
That GW is a "shape-shifter" from another planet, descendent of the
Reptile People of that planet....
..and whose goal or mission is, to destroy the people of this planet
for his Reptile sepecies to take it over.
Lass
Ah, the snake in the grass comparison.

Sounds right to me.

Doug
Petronius
2007-01-21 18:14:17 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
What's really weird is,Ive heard that before.
That GW is a "shape-shifter" from another planet, descendent of the
Reptile People of that planet....
..and whose goal or mission is, to destroy the people of this planet
for his Reptile sepecies to take it over.
Lass
It sounds like something you might learn if you reach the ultimate level of Scientology.

Namaste,
Doug
2007-01-21 18:30:14 UTC
Post by Petronius
Post by Lass Chance_2
What's really weird is,Ive heard that before.
That GW is a "shape-shifter" from another planet, descendent of the
Reptile People of that planet....
..and whose goal or mission is, to destroy the people of this planet
for his Reptile sepecies to take it over.
Lass
It sounds like something you might learn if you reach the ultimate level of Scientology.
But can you do that if you are not rich?

Isn't communion with the science fiction writer dependent upon being able to
hand over your wealth?

I do that.

I hand over me wealth to the Scientologists.

I do.

Not much of it but some and every little bit counts, right?

I give it to them freely, in cash.

Does this bother you?

Here is where I make my deposits:
http://www.golfgoldenera.com/newpage.asp?id=258&page=5047

They own it.

Disappointed you are?

Doug
Post by Petronius
Namaste,
Petronius
2007-01-21 19:30:44 UTC
Post by Doug
Post by Petronius
Post by Lass Chance_2
[...]
Post by Petronius
Namaste,
Do they really own that? Looks beautiful.

Hey, if you have to consider the ownership/source of everything you spend money on, you
probably wouldn't spend money at all.

Did you see the South Park Scientology episode? Priceless. http://www.xenu.net/

Namaste,
Doug
2007-01-21 19:53:48 UTC
Post by Petronius
Post by Doug
Post by Petronius
Namaste,
Do they really own that? Looks beautiful.
It is a small course, easy, well maintained. It also is across the street
from homes built for Tom and John. BIG HOMES!
Post by Petronius
Hey, if you have to consider the ownership/source of everything you
spend money on, you probably wouldn't spend money at all.
These days, spending isn't my biggest problem. :)
Post by Petronius
Did you see the South Park Scientology episode? Priceless.
http://www.xenu.net/
I didn't see it but I will chase it down.

But it does come down to what people want to believe, to have placed their
faith, so that their lives turn out better for them and those that they
interact with doesn't it?

I mean, we cannot define God and who knows how whatever words attributed to
the religious dogma we read and act upon came from or why. I have dreams,
some of which result in future episodes of deja vu that I can't explain.

I have had experiences that definately defy logical proof but happened to
me. I can't say to you that those experiences are proved so I can only say
they took place. Two were akin to extrasensory perception of events taking
place at the time that were miles, one two thousand miles, from where I
experienced what appears to be ESP. One event, a near death experience for
me as I lay in a hospital bed in the Critical Care Unit, was as surreal as
anyone could conceive. I (as in soul only) was above my body as it was
being feverously treated by nurses and a doctor because of several pulmonary
emboli that made it to my lungs from a wound in my leg's femoral artery. I
had died I was told later. I was not worried or afraid from what I was
"seeing" from above though. It cannot be proved. It did happen.

So with Scientology, might it have happened to a guy that made his living
writing about what he imagined? Isn't what was imagined by John what is
written about in Revelations concerning the end times? Isn't what Paul
(then Saul) experienced now found in the New Testament? Belief without
logical proof.

So have you never experienced an event that defies logical proof? Say an
event that later repeats itself as deja vu? Is magic or Majik never
reality?

Doug
Post by Petronius
Namaste,
Petronius
2007-01-21 20:20:57 UTC
Post by Doug
Post by Petronius
Post by Doug
Post by Petronius
[...]
Absolutely I have experienced many things that defy analysis, from deja vu to objects in the
sky that display non-ballistic motion to haveing a "funny feeling" something bad is about to
happen and having something bad happen. Doesn't mean there is no explanation, just that one
has not been found. "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in
your philosophy."

As for Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard is widely believed to have said "the way to make a million
dollars is to start a religion." (Of course he was off by several orders of magnitude on the
potential for profit...).

http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/scientology/start.a.religion.html

Namaste,
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 20:46:32 UTC
14th...no kidden?

I mean....RU kidden?

Was he really green?

The thing is, the guy who told me about GW being a shape-shifting
alien...was an incredibly bright, honest and generally non-crazy guy who
I really respected.

He was SO positive, he had given up his US citizenship and moved to and
become a citizen of Canada. He spoke of the "Illuminati",(a very old
term that has meant different things to different cultures since the
Middle Ages) and that it consists of 12 families, supposedly, who run
the world. Some of them are also Reptile people, like GW and some are
human,but have worked within the Reptile People's plan to eventually
take over the planet for centuries. Anyway,he believed that the only
humans whowill survive the Takeover will be those self-sustaining folks
who ivin sparsely ppulated, heavily wooded areas.

Now...Im just repeating what he told me.

Like I said, normally this kind of stuff would be met with my "Ok, I get
it---you're INSANE" rsponse. Excet this guy was....so completely NOT
insane.

It is worth mentioning,however, that I did meet him in ASH....and yes,
he was suicidal. Not for depression, but to escape the eventual
destruction. He just didnt want to be here when it happens.

FWIW....Im just repeating wha he said.

Lass

Re: George W. Bush is reptilian humanoid

Group: alt.suicide.holiday Date: Sun, Jan 21, 2007, 9:12am (EST-3) From:
***@hotmail.com (the14thdisciple)
loaf Form 14
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 20:58:49 UTC
Doug--
OK, now...is everybody pulling my leg?

Are you really a Scientologist, Doug?

That's a GOLF COURSE,dude! Do the Scientologists really own it?

Are you REALLY?

I'll freely admit I dont know doodley about them, except Ron L was a sci
fi author....and a friend of mine was sent by her parents to a Ron L
de-tox center where she was made to sit and talk and answer questions
for 15 hours without a pee or food break....she said by the time they
were done, she was more than wiling to swear shed's NEVER use drugs
again....

If you are serious...what IS the Real Deal with them?

Lass
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 20:51:27 UTC
"It sounds like something you might learn if you reach the ultimate
level of Scientology.
Namaste,
P"

well...yeah. Or 32 degree Free Masons or The Inner Circle of the
Rosacrucians.....

except...old L Ron....isnt exactly anybody's idea of a man of Secret
Wisdom. Isnt he pretty well known as a sci-fi writer/BSer?

Lass
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 21:08:22 UTC
OK, after reaing the next posts, I see you are serious.
Huh.

You said "But it does come down to what people want to believe, to have
placed their faith, so that their lives turn out better for them and
those that they interact with doesn't it?"

I can certainly get behind that. I posted about my experience with The
Life Training in some detail not long ago. For ME, my life turned MUCH
better a a result of my experience there. But...they dont claim to be a
religion or even ask you to "believe" anything.

Doug...you know you would have had the out-of-body and near death
experience anyway, right? With or without Scientology?

Lass
the14thdisciple
2007-01-21 21:31:25 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
14th...no kidden?
I mean....RU kidden?
Was he really green?
woulddent Lie to you and - like i say - i'm NOT one for 'alien
conspiracy theories'. he was DEFINATELY green skinned, and the only
one standing in a line of perhaps 15 people who WAS. if Someone else
was green too i'd have said 'yeah, camera fault' or 'get the TV
checked' but there he was, lizard-green, large as life ...
Post by Lass Chance_2
The thing is, the guy who told me about GW being a shape-shifting
alien...was an incredibly bright, honest and generally non-crazy guy who
I really respected.
me And the person i was with obviously laughed about it at the time;
NEITHER of us had heard of this 'reptillian invader' rumour at that
time, either. even Now i'm more than inclined to put it down to a TV
fault or something, but - well ....
Post by Lass Chance_2
He was SO positive, he had given up his US citizenship and moved to and
become a citizen of Canada. He spoke of the "Illuminati",(a very old
term that has meant different things to different cultures since the
Middle Ages) and that it consists of 12 families, supposedly, who run
the world. Some of them are also Reptile people, like GW and some are
human,but have worked within the Reptile People's plan to eventually
take over the planet for centuries. Anyway,he believed that the only
humans whowill survive the Takeover will be those self-sustaining folks
who ivin sparsely ppulated, heavily wooded areas.
undoubtedly There IS an extra-dimensional influence acting upon this
world, and thears no reason to rule out that these may be within a
reptillian evolution; after all, we're only mammals becasue at one time
in our development there was a better chance for survival on dry land.
but TIME is a strange relation, and within the multiverse there's more
than a chance that reptiles may well have developed technologically
too.

in Any case i'd HATE to think that GW is the end-product of a highly
advanced, sophisticated species. i Mean, that's like Putting Donald
Duck in charge of Disney, isn't it ...? :-)

hugs
14
the14thdisciple
2007-01-21 21:41:51 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
"It sounds like something you might learn if you reach the ultimate
level of Scientology.
Namaste,
P"
well...yeah. Or 32 degree Free Masons or The Inner Circle of the
Rosacrucians.....
except...old L Ron....isnt exactly anybody's idea of a man of Secret
Wisdom. Isnt he pretty well known as a sci-fi writer/BSer?
... back To the original plot, though, and David Eike NEVER displayed
the qualities of an alien-conspiracy nutcase when i Worked with him.
in Fact he was soooo wrapped up in football results i imagine he'd have
gone balistic if you'd ever even have MENTIONED such stuff. he Moved
on from our little regional radio station to the dizzy heights of the
BBC and actually got to be very well known as a sports commentator and
pundit. then One day he simply gave it up, dissapeared from public
view for about 5 years and then 'reinvented' himself as the David Eike
we know today.

his Reputation with the BBC tended to give him some credibility for it
in the UK, and he was regularly asked to appear on talk shows where he
expounded on his theories of spritiualist, occultism and alien
visitors, claiming he'd been onboard 'Lightships' and that he himself
could fly. All done with a straight face, and he'd never crumble under
cross examination, even though he must've known a finger of fun was
being pointed at him.

whatever Anyone may think of him i remember him as an intelligent man
who always spoke with knowledge and integrity.

loave Form 14
Doug
2007-01-21 21:51:02 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
Doug--
OK, now...is everybody pulling my leg?
Yeah, they are. Fun on Sundays. :)
Post by Lass Chance_2
Are you really a Scientologist, Doug?
No but I can see how some people can be. Hey, we have Mormons don't we?
Post by Lass Chance_2
That's a GOLF COURSE,dude! Do the Scientologists really own it?
I know, nice one too. Not expensive but not nearly as nice as Black
Mountain in NC (which btw has the longest par five hole in the US).
Post by Lass Chance_2
Are you REALLY?
31st degree Free Mason, absolutely.
Post by Lass Chance_2
I'll freely admit I dont know doodley about them, except Ron L was a
sci fi author....and a friend of mine was sent by her parents to a
Ron L de-tox center where she was made to sit and talk and answer
questions for 15 hours without a pee or food break....she said by the
time they were done, she was more than wiling to swear shed's NEVER
use drugs again....
Now wait just a minute here. When Reagen was a kid, almost all the drugs
were legal, including opium and what they get from hemp. Now they say that
70% of our prison population is from drug related "crimes", like skipping
rope after doing some dope.
Post by Lass Chance_2
If you are serious...what IS the Real Deal with them?
Only the Shadow knows what evil lurks in the hearts of man.

From what I do know, they want to erradicate moral hypocrisy, return man to
trust in control of life, not to rely on use of mind altering drugs of any
sort and to bring influential folks on board to sell their agenda.

Barb knows. Ask her. :) Karin Spaink, the suicide teacher, she has a
hate-on for Scientologists big time. Ask her too.

Doug
Post by Lass Chance_2
Lass
Page 1 of 2