George W. Bush is reptilian humanoid
Doug
2007-01-20 21:24:45 UTC
Icke: our salvation from Reptilian Humanoids
David Icke, is a former professional football player, BBC television sports
presenter, and British Green Party national spokesperson. Since 1990, he has
been what he calls a “full-time investigator into who and what is really
controlling the world.”: reptilians.

He dresses only in turquoise and sustains that the world was ruled by a
secret group called “The Elite”: a race of reptilian humanoids, known in
ancient times as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many prominent people
are descended from them, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, and
Kris Kristofferson. He believes that descendants of the reptiles engage in
child molestation and Satanism. He is the author of 15 books explaining his
views.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

http://tinyurl.com/384qdq

Hey, Icke knows!

Makes about as much sense as any other theory.

:)

Doug
the14thdisciple
2007-01-20 21:37:44 UTC
Post by Doug
Icke: our salvation from Reptilian Humanoids
David Icke, is a former professional football player, BBC television sports
presenter, and British Green Party national spokesperson. Since 1990, he has
been what he calls a "full-time investigator into who and what is really
controlling the world.": reptilians.
... i Used to work with him, at BRMB Radio in Birmingham, UK in the
70's/early 80's.

if i Could count the number of times i Had to push his fucking car it
would probably mean i Could count ...

loaf Form 14
can'tdothisanymore
Why did you have to push his car?!
the14thdisciple
2007-01-20 22:40:40 UTC
Post by can'tdothisanymore
Post by the14thdisciple
Post by Doug
Icke: our salvation from Reptilian Humanoids
David Icke, is a former professional football player, BBC television sports
presenter, and British Green Party national spokesperson. Since 1990, he has
been what he calls a "full-time investigator into who and what is really
controlling the world.": reptilians.
... i Used to work with him, at BRMB Radio in Birmingham, UK in the
70's/early 80's.
if i Could count the number of times i Had to push his fucking car it
would probably mean i Could count ...
loaf Form 14
Why did you have to push his car?!
... becasue the Reptilian Overlords were lazy fuckers ...

loav Form 14
dtb
2007-01-20 22:58:18 UTC
Post by Doug
[...]
OOOOOOHhhhhhhhhh that explains it all, now i understand
everything!!!! :)
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 16:55:31 UTC
What's really weird is,Ive heard that before.

That GW is a "shape-shifter" from another planet, descendent of the
Reptile People of that planet....

..and whose goal or mission is, to destroy the people of this planet
for his Reptile sepecies to take it over.

Lass
the14thdisciple
2007-01-21 17:12:07 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
What's really weird is,Ive heard that before.
That GW is a "shape-shifter" from another planet, descendent of the
Reptile People of that planet....
..and whose goal or mission is, to destroy the people of this planet
for his Reptile sepecies to take it over.
Lass
i'm NOT juan to go in for thease 'extra terrestrial conspiracy'
stories, but in July 2005 there was a G8 summit in the UK at the same
time the UK Suicide bombers hit the London underground, and the G8
leaders all stood behind Tony Blair at a press conference. my Friend
and i were CONVINCED that George Bush was GREEN skinned while all the
others were 'naturally' colloured. we checked out the TV but - nope,
nothing wrong with it!

of Corrs, we just laughed it off, but later that night we watched the
news and the live broadcast we'd watched earlier was repeated - NO
green-skin!

if The area surrounding Bush had been green also we would hafe assumed
something was wrong with the camera, but - well, go figgure!!

loaf Form 14
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 20:46:32 UTC
14th...no kidden?

I mean....RU kidden?

Was he really green?

The thing is, the guy who told me about GW being a shape-shifting
alien...was an incredibly bright, honest and generally non-crazy guy who
I really respected.

He was SO positive, he had given up his US citizenship and moved to and
become a citizen of Canada. He spoke of the "Illuminati",(a very old
term that has meant different things to different cultures since the
Middle Ages) and that it consists of 12 families, supposedly, who run
the world. Some of them are also Reptile people, like GW and some are
human,but have worked within the Reptile People's plan to eventually
take over the planet for centuries. Anyway,he believed that the only
humans whowill survive the Takeover will be those self-sustaining folks
who ivin sparsely ppulated, heavily wooded areas.

Now...Im just repeating what he told me.

Like I said, normally this kind of stuff would be met with my "Ok, I get
it---you're INSANE" rsponse. Excet this guy was....so completely NOT
insane.

It is worth mentioning,however, that I did meet him in ASH....and yes,
he was suicidal. Not for depression, but to escape the eventual
destruction. He just didnt want to be here when it happens.

FWIW....Im just repeating wha he said.

Lass

Re: George W. Bush is reptilian humanoid

Group: alt.suicide.holiday Date: Sun, Jan 21, 2007, 9:12am (EST-3) From:
***@hotmail.com (the14thdisciple)
loaf Form 14
the14thdisciple
2007-01-21 21:31:18 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
14th...no kidden?
I mean....RU kidden?
Was he really green?
woulddent Lie to you and - like i say - i'm NOT one for 'alien
conspiracy theories'. he was DEFINATELY green skinned, and the only
one standing in a line of perhaps 15 people who WAS. if Someone else
was green too i'd have said 'yeah, camera fault' or 'get the TV
checked' but there he was, lizard-green, large as life ...
Post by Lass Chance_2
The thing is, the guy who told me about GW being a shape-shifting
alien...was an incredibly bright, honest and generally non-crazy guy who
I really respected.
me And the person i was with obviously laughed about it at the time;
NEITHER of us had heard of this 'reptillian invader' rumour at that
time, either. even Now i'm more than inclined to put it down to a TV
fault or something, but - well ....
Post by Lass Chance_2
He was SO positive, he had given up his US citizenship and moved to and
become a citizen of Canada. He spoke of the "Illuminati",(a very old
term that has meant different things to different cultures since the
Middle Ages) and that it consists of 12 families, supposedly, who run
the world. Some of them are also Reptile people, like GW and some are
human,but have worked within the Reptile People's plan to eventually
take over the planet for centuries. Anyway,he believed that the only
humans whowill survive the Takeover will be those self-sustaining folks
who ivin sparsely ppulated, heavily wooded areas.
undoubtedly There IS an extra-dimensional influence acting upon this
world, and thears no reason to rule out that these may be within a
reptillian evolution; after all, we're only mammals becasue at one time
in our development there was a better chance for survival on dry land.
but TIME is a strange relation, and within the multiverse there's more
than a chance that reptiles may well have developed technologically
too.

in Any case i'd HATE to think that GW is the end-product of a highly
advanced, sophisticated species. i Mean, that's like Putting Donald
Duck in charge of Disney, isn't it ...? :-)

hugs
14
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 22:28:44 UTC
PS---one thing Ive read about shape shifters is, they work by "clouding"
the percepton of the viewer. Which might not fool a TV camera,which
just shows what it sees.

VERY creepy.

Lass
Lass Chance_2

there he was, lizard-green, large as life ... 14th
Doug
2007-01-21 17:23:24 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
What's really weird is,Ive heard that before.
That GW is a "shape-shifter" from another planet, descendent of the
Reptile People of that planet....
..and whose goal or mission is, to destroy the people of this planet
for his Reptile sepecies to take it over.
Lass
Ah, the snake in the grass comparison.

Sounds right to me.

Doug
Petronius
2007-01-21 18:14:17 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
What's really weird is,Ive heard that before.
That GW is a "shape-shifter" from another planet, descendent of the
Reptile People of that planet....
..and whose goal or mission is, to destroy the people of this planet
for his Reptile sepecies to take it over.
Lass
It sounds like something you might learn if you reach the ultimate level of Scientology.

Namaste,
Doug
2007-01-21 18:30:14 UTC
Post by Petronius
Post by Lass Chance_2
What's really weird is,Ive heard that before.
That GW is a "shape-shifter" from another planet, descendent of the
Reptile People of that planet....
..and whose goal or mission is, to destroy the people of this planet
for his Reptile sepecies to take it over.
Lass
It sounds like something you might learn if you reach the ultimate level of Scientology.
But can you do that if you are not rich?

Isn't communion with the science fiction writer dependent upon being able to
hand over your wealth?

I do that.

I hand over me wealth to the Scientologists.

I do.

Not much of it but some and every little bit counts, right?

I give it to them freely, in cash.

Does this bother you?

Here is where I make my deposits:
http://www.golfgoldenera.com/newpage.asp?id=258&page=5047

They own it.

Disappointed you are?

Doug
Post by Petronius
Namaste,
Petronius
2007-01-21 19:30:44 UTC
Post by Doug
Post by Petronius
Post by Lass Chance_2
[...]
Post by Petronius
Namaste,
Do they really own that? Looks beautiful.

Hey, if you have to consider the ownership/source of everything you spend money on, you
probably wouldn't spend money at all.

Did you see the South Park Scientology episode? Priceless. http://www.xenu.net/

Namaste,
Doug
2007-01-21 19:53:48 UTC
Post by Petronius
Post by Doug
Post by Petronius
Namaste,
Do they really own that? Looks beautiful.
It is a small course, easy, well maintained. It also is across the street
from homes built for Tom and John. BIG HOMES!
Post by Petronius
Hey, if you have to consider the ownership/source of everything you
spend money on, you probably wouldn't spend money at all.
These days, spending isn't my biggest problem. :)
Post by Petronius
Did you see the South Park Scientology episode? Priceless.
http://www.xenu.net/
I didn't see it but I will chase it down.

But it does come down to what people want to believe, to have placed their
faith, so that their lives turn out better for them and those that they
interact with doesn't it?

I mean, we cannot define God and who knows how whatever words attributed to
the religious dogma we read and act upon came from or why. I have dreams,
some of which result in future episodes of deja vu that I can't explain.

I have had experiences that definately defy logical proof but happened to
me. I can't say to you that those experiences are proved so I can only say
they took place. Two were akin to extrasensory perception of events taking
place at the time that were miles, one two thousand miles, from where I
experienced what appears to be ESP. One event, a near death experience for
me as I lay in a hospital bed in the Critical Care Unit, was as surreal as
anyone could conceive. I (as in soul only) was above my body as it was
being feverously treated by nurses and a doctor because of several pulmonary
emboli that made it to my lungs from a wound in my leg's femoral artery. I
had died I was told later. I was not worried or afraid from what I was
"seeing" from above though. It cannot be proved. It did happen.

So with Scientology, might it have happened to a guy that made his living
writing about what he imagined? Isn't what was imagined by John what is
written about in Revelations concerning the end times? Isn't what Paul
(then Saul) experienced now found in the New Testament? Belief without
logical proof.

So have you never experienced an event that defies logical proof? Say an
event that later repeats itself as deja vu? Is magic or Majik never
reality?

Doug
Post by Petronius
Namaste,
Petronius
2007-01-21 20:20:57 UTC
Post by Doug
Post by Petronius
Post by Doug
Post by Petronius
[...]
Absolutely I have experienced many things that defy analysis, from deja vu to objects in the
sky that display non-ballistic motion to haveing a "funny feeling" something bad is about to
happen and having something bad happen. Doesn't mean there is no explanation, just that one
has not been found. "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in
your philosophy."

As for Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard is widely believed to have said "the way to make a million
dollars is to start a religion." (Of course he was off by several orders of magnitude on the
potential for profit...).

http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/scientology/start.a.religion.html

Namaste,
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 21:08:22 UTC
OK, after reaing the next posts, I see you are serious.
Huh.

You said "But it does come down to what people want to believe, to have
placed their faith, so that their lives turn out better for them and
those that they interact with doesn't it?"

I can certainly get behind that. I posted about my experience with The
Life Training in some detail not long ago. For ME, my life turned MUCH
better a a result of my experience there. But...they dont claim to be a
religion or even ask you to "believe" anything.

Doug...you know you would have had the out-of-body and near death
experience anyway, right? With or without Scientology?

Lass
Doug
2007-01-21 22:01:37 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
OK, after reaing the next posts, I see you are serious.
Huh.
Moi? Serious about what? Belief is what one accepts, faith is what one
accepts without logical proof. Pretty much what we see, feel and hear
amounts to some level of proof and it surrounds us. To the Muslim, that
means they accept the words of Mohammad as being devinely received and thus
are expressions of Allah's will. To Mormons, they like what they say exists
in the Golden Tablets. Catholics believe in books contained in their bible
that are not found in the bibles of the Protestants. Then we have those
Scientologists and they believe in reptilians, billions of inhabited planets
and L. Ron's reality that might first have manifested itself in his
revelations as put forth in sci-fi novels. For all we know, L. Ron was
inspired by Lizardface the Wonderous.
Post by Lass Chance_2
You said "But it does come down to what people want to believe, to
have placed their faith, so that their lives turn out better for them
and those that they interact with doesn't it?"
I can certainly get behind that. I posted about my experience with
The Life Training in some detail not long ago. For ME, my life turned
MUCH better a a result of my experience there. But...they dont claim
to be a religion or even ask you to "believe" anything.
They do believe, just not in any restricted organized faith, or religious
dogma. We all believe in something. It might even be true that we all
believe in something different than what every other person believes too.
Prolly that makes better "truth" than to say any two of us believe in
exactly the same things.
Post by Lass Chance_2
Doug...you know you would have had the out-of-body and near death
experience anyway, right? With or without Scientology?
Scientology had NOTHING to do with that. I have hundreds of books in my
home and not a one of them is by L. Ron or his troopers. But I do have a
tape of "Top Gun" with Tom and a recording of "Pulp Fiction" with John. Oh,
I have some records like "Grease", "Saturday Night Fever" with John too.

Here is what is true. God is in all of us and reveals to each what is
needed, either in this life or the one promised. That is what I think is
the truth. I bet I can get agreement from a few folks at least about that
part.

Doug
Lass
the14thdisciple
2007-01-21 21:57:30 UTC
what, Like sombody taking you seriously ...?
Petronius
2007-01-21 22:28:17 UTC
Post by the14thdisciple
Post by Petronius
Absolutely I have experienced many things that defy analysis
what, Like sombody taking you seriously ...?
Your Mommy is calling you. You need to pick up your toys and wash the dishes or no supper
tonight.

Namaste,
the14thdisciple
ooh Dear, touched a Nerve thear ...
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 22:35:19 UTC
14h...hey man...Ive had some inexplicable experiences, too.

Twilight Zone shit, I aint kidden.

Lass

Re: George W. Bush is reptilian humanoid

Group: alt.suicide.holiday Date: Sun, Jan 21, 2007, 1:57pm (EST-3) From:
Doug
2007-01-21 22:06:15 UTC
Post by Petronius
Post by Doug
Post by Petronius
Post by Doug
Post by Petronius
[...]
So you have your personal proof but a form of proof that is not
scientifically acceptable? Hmmm?
Post by Petronius
"There are more things in heaven and
earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
And the word WAS God.
Post by Petronius
As for Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard is widely believed to have said
"the way to make a million dollars is to start a religion." (Of
course he was off by several orders of magnitude on the potential for
profit...).
Small thinker but right on target to avoid taxes and having to work all your
lifetime.

Millionaires are not high on the list now are they? Billionaires are
plentiful. What is true wealth? Would a perfect moral life be just that?
Post by Petronius
http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/scientology/start.a.religion.html
Religion sucks. Belief and faith don't when they are cornerstones of a
perfect moral existence.

So define what can be, to you expressly, a perfect moral existence.

Doug
Post by Petronius
Namaste,
Petronius
2007-01-21 22:40:58 UTC
Post by Doug
Post by Petronius
Absolutely I have experienced many things that defy analysis, from
deja vu to objects in the sky that display non-ballistic motion to
haveing a "funny feeling" something bad is about to happen and having
something bad happen. Doesn't mean there is no explanation, just
that one has not been found.
So you have your personal proof but a form of proof that is not
scientifically acceptable? Hmmm?
There is no proof, only evidence that I have experienced things that I could not account for.
And what these are evidence of, I don't know.
Post by Petronius
http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/scientology/start.a.religion.html
Religion sucks. Belief and faith don't when they are cornerstones of a
perfect moral existence.
Thousands of years ago, there were many more things that could not be accounted for, and so men
of those times invented religions to explain them. Simple as that. That those religions no
longer hold up under the scrutiny of science does not negate the existence of the divine; we
simply haven't found the answers yet.
Post by Doug
So define what can be, to you expressly, a perfect moral existence.
I don't believe morality is either absolute or permanent. For example, I will wager that
Saddam Hussein felt he was a moral man, doing the tings he did in order to keep order amongst
historically warring factions. Our view of his actions were very different.

As for permanence, an 8 year old child might consider spanking to be immoral, but when he grows
into adulthood decides that it is not only moral, but imperative.

As for me, right now, a moral existence is simply one that does not cause deliberate physical
harm to another human being, or put him in harm's way.

Namaste,
Doug
2007-01-21 23:05:42 UTC
Post by Petronius
Post by Doug
So define what can be, to you expressly, a perfect moral existence.
I don't believe morality is either absolute or permanent. For
example, I will wager that Saddam Hussein felt he was a moral man,
doing the tings he did in order to keep order amongst historically
warring factions. Our view of his actions were very different.
As for permanence, an 8 year old child might consider spanking to be
immoral, but when he grows into adulthood decides that it is not only
moral, but imperative.
As for me, right now, a moral existence is simply one that does not
cause deliberate physical harm to another human being, or put him in
harm's way.
Namaste,
So apathy and inaction are morally acceptable?

Your bet might have a different result depending upon whether it is make
with a Sunni or Shiite.

Doug
Petronius
2007-01-22 00:02:10 UTC
Post by Doug
Post by Petronius
As for me, right now, a moral existence is simply one that does not
cause deliberate physical harm to another human being, or put him in
harm's way.
Namaste,
So apathy and inaction are morally acceptable?
It depends. I am not my brother's keeper. If I could take some action to save the life of
another, then I would probably do so, after weighing the risk to myself.

Again, it would depend on how the other person managed to incur his peril. I feel no moral
qualms about standing by while some idiot kills himself from sheer stupidity.
Post by Doug
Your bet might have a different result depending upon whether it is make
with a Sunni or Shiite.
Yes indeed, thus reinforcing my lack of belief in absolute morality. Many Germans believed in
Hitler - to them he was a very moral person. The same could be said about anyone, really.

Ambivalence is messy, isn't it?

Namaste,
Doug
2007-01-22 04:19:35 UTC
Post by Petronius
Post by Doug
Post by Petronius
As for me, right now, a moral existence is simply one that does not
cause deliberate physical harm to another human being, or put him in
harm's way.
Namaste,
So apathy and inaction are morally acceptable?
It depends.
So it is fine with you to sometimes use apathy or inaction when you can, and
understand, that help can be provided by you?

This "it depends" answer leaves nothing resolved. I am not asking if you
always would aid those in need if you could. I don't pick up hitchhikers or
seek out homeless folks to feed them. I do select and weigh the kind of
help I can extend and that now sounds pretty judgmental and maybe could be
unfair in the eyes of a perfect God. You know, the kind of help that exists
when I choose not to throw my pearls before swine less those swine come
after me.

But what you say is that it could be fine to burn plastics in our
fireplaces, that we can toss away batteries into ground fill, that we can
let our rivers be polluted with chemicals that we could otherwise collect
and render harmless through our industry?

Is that what "it depends" means in context of what you want me to
understand?
Post by Petronius
I am not my brother's keeper. If I could take some
action to save the life of another, then I would probably do so,
after weighing the risk to myself.
Is your life ultimately the most valued thing you own? Would its loss, for
the safety of others in peril, become the greatest gift your could give
anonymously then?
Post by Petronius
Again, it would depend on how the other person managed to incur his
peril. I feel no moral qualms about standing by while some idiot
kills himself from sheer stupidity.
Stupidity or ignorance? If stupidity, wouldn't you feel comfortable to even
intervene against that person's will so that what he ought to have learned
or done, could be learned or done at his own free will at a later date? Are
you so callous that you would really stand by while the "idiot" did stupid
things that he was driven to do BECAUSE he couldn't cope with learning how
to do things correctly?
Post by Petronius
Post by Doug
Your bet might have a different result depending upon whether it is
make with a Sunni or Shiite.
Yes indeed, thus reinforcing my lack of belief in absolute morality.
I am not asking you what morality is for others. I am asking you what you
might define as perfect morality, in keeping with your judgments of what you
see others doing and what you do personally?

Surely, you believe some things are absolutely immoral while other things
are perfectly moral. Do you want me to provide some examples?
Post by Petronius
Many Germans believed in Hitler - to them he was a very moral person.
I dunno. Lots of hate and power existed while Hitler rose through the ranks
and became a dictator. But it isn't what others feel, it was a question
about what YOU feel. It is my opinion that none of us have identical
concepts of what is always good or always evil. I did intend to make that
an absolute.
Post by Petronius
The same could be said about anyone, really.
Ambivalence is messy, isn't it?
Sure, just look at the public's reactions to what power does in their own
lives, in their communities, in their countries. Apathy sucks.

Doug
Post by Petronius
Namaste,
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 20:58:49 UTC
Doug--
OK, now...is everybody pulling my leg?

Are you really a Scientologist, Doug?

That's a GOLF COURSE,dude! Do the Scientologists really own it?

Are you REALLY?

I'll freely admit I dont know doodley about them, except Ron L was a sci
fi author....and a friend of mine was sent by her parents to a Ron L
de-tox center where she was made to sit and talk and answer questions
for 15 hours without a pee or food break....she said by the time they
were done, she was more than wiling to swear shed's NEVER use drugs
again....

If you are serious...what IS the Real Deal with them?

Lass
Doug
2007-01-21 21:51:02 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
Doug--
OK, now...is everybody pulling my leg?
Yeah, they are. Fun on Sundays. :)
Post by Lass Chance_2
Are you really a Scientologist, Doug?
No but I can see how some people can be. Hey, we have Mormons don't we?
Post by Lass Chance_2
That's a GOLF COURSE,dude! Do the Scientologists really own it?
I know, nice one too. Not expensive but not nearly as nice as Black
Mountain in NC (which btw has the longest par five hole in the US).
Post by Lass Chance_2
Are you REALLY?
31st degree Free Mason, absolutely.
Post by Lass Chance_2
I'll freely admit I dont know doodley about them, except Ron L was a
sci fi author....and a friend of mine was sent by her parents to a
Ron L de-tox center where she was made to sit and talk and answer
questions for 15 hours without a pee or food break....she said by the
time they were done, she was more than wiling to swear shed's NEVER
use drugs again....
Now wait just a minute here. When Reagen was a kid, almost all the drugs
were legal, including opium and what they get from hemp. Now they say that
70% of our prison population is from drug related "crimes", like skipping
rope after doing some dope.
Post by Lass Chance_2
If you are serious...what IS the Real Deal with them?
Only the Shadow knows what evil lurks in the hearts of man.

From what I do know, they want to erradicate moral hypocrisy, return man to
trust in control of life, not to rely on use of mind altering drugs of any
sort and to bring influential folks on board to sell their agenda.

Barb knows. Ask her. :) Karin Spaink, the suicide teacher, she has a
hate-on for Scientologists big time. Ask her too.

Doug
Lass
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 22:33:39 UTC
Doug-You really had me goin, there, you big turkey!

sheeesh.

Lass
Doug
2007-01-21 23:03:07 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
Doug-You really had me goin, there, you big turkey!
sheeesh.
Lass
It was my reference to Lizardface the Wonderous wasn't it?

yeah, gave it away.

Doug
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 20:51:27 UTC
"It sounds like something you might learn if you reach the ultimate
level of Scientology.
Namaste,
P"

well...yeah. Or 32 degree Free Masons or The Inner Circle of the
Rosacrucians.....

except...old L Ron....isnt exactly anybody's idea of a man of Secret
Wisdom. Isnt he pretty well known as a sci-fi writer/BSer?

Lass
the14thdisciple
2007-01-21 21:41:44 UTC
Post by Lass Chance_2
"It sounds like something you might learn if you reach the ultimate
level of Scientology.
Namaste,
P"
well...yeah. Or 32 degree Free Masons or The Inner Circle of the
Rosacrucians.....
except...old L Ron....isnt exactly anybody's idea of a man of Secret
Wisdom. Isnt he pretty well known as a sci-fi writer/BSer?
... back To the original plot, though, and David Eike NEVER displayed
the qualities of an alien-conspiracy nutcase when i Worked with him.
in Fact he was soooo wrapped up in football results i imagine he'd have
gone balistic if you'd ever even have MENTIONED such stuff. he Moved
on from our little regional radio station to the dizzy heights of the
BBC and actually got to be very well known as a sports commentator and
pundit. then One day he simply gave it up, dissapeared from public
view for about 5 years and then 'reinvented' himself as the David Eike
we know today.

his Reputation with the BBC tended to give him some credibility for it
in the UK, and he was regularly asked to appear on talk shows where he
expounded on his theories of spritiualist, occultism and alien
visitors, claiming he'd been onboard 'Lightships' and that he himself
could fly. All done with a straight face, and he'd never crumble under
cross examination, even though he must've known a finger of fun was
being pointed at him.

whatever Anyone may think of him i remember him as an intelligent man
who always spoke with knowledge and integrity.

loave Form 14
Lass Chance_2
2007-01-21 22:31:12 UTC
Maybe he was with the aliens the five years he disapeared...?

Lass

Re: George W. Bush is reptilian humanoid

Group: alt.suicide.holiday Date: Sun, Jan 21, 2007, 1:41pm (EST-3) From: