HOW FUCKING LAM.
Skymuss
2007-04-29 01:16:12 UTC
Fucking lam.

This place is so fucking lam. All you can do is type words and that's
it how fucking mundane. You people supposedly are suicidal and yet you
hang around here? Your no better then a bonch of smokers knowing that
smoking will kill you. This place will bore you to fucking death, its
like the biggest pile of horse shit I have ever seen.

See you losers some time next week.
purple_fairy
lame is spelled lame not lam
Skymuss
Congratulations for pointing out the obvious.
crappy
2007-04-29 04:29:47 UTC
Post by Skymuss
Post by purple_fairy
Post by Skymuss
Fucking lam.
This place is so fucking lam. All you can do is type words and that's
it how fucking mundane. You people supposedly are suicidal and yet you
hang around here? Your no better then a bonch of smokers knowing that
smoking will kill you. This place will bore you to fucking death, its
like the biggest pile of horse shit I have ever seen.
See you losers some time next week.
lame is spelled lame not lam
Congratulations for pointing out the obvious.
Neil, theres' such a word as lam. Get used to being corrected.
Your teachers should have done it more.
J. T. Laurie
lame is spelled lame not lam
cbruce
2007-04-29 07:47:26 UTC
Post by Skymuss
Fucking lam.
This place is so fucking lam. All you can do is type words and that's
it how fucking mundane. You people supposedly are suicidal and yet you
hang around here? Your no better then a bonch of smokers knowing that
smoking will kill you. This place will bore you to fucking death, its
like the biggest pile of horse shit I have ever seen.
See you losers some time next week.
-> You people supposedly are suicidal and yet you
-> hang around here?

-> This place will bore you to fucking death, ...

I dunno, they seem consistant to me.
(-:arl
LastCall
2007-04-29 15:34:06 UTC
Post by Skymuss
Fucking lam.
This place is so fucking lam. All you can do is type words and that's
it how fucking mundane. You people supposedly are suicidal and yet you
hang around here? Your no better then a bonch of smokers knowing that
smoking will kill you. This place will bore you to fucking death, its
like the biggest pile of horse shit I have ever seen.
See you losers some time next week.
Yeah, I agree with you that there are alot of people who come to this
group attempting to seek attention. Then there are those like myself
who come here to get info on the most highly effective means of
killing myself with the least amount of pain possible seeing as how
our lives are full of pain, we do not seek pain in death. Its the
most important desicion we will make. And to go off and do it on a
whim without first discussing, contemplating and researching is just
stupid. Its real easy to screw up killing oneself. And if you screw
up, you may not have a second chance. So it is absolutely necessarry
to find out the most sure fire method with the least amount of pain.
And fear plays a big role too. Sometimes talking about those things
for which we fear make the fear less evident. Especially if we know
there are others going through the same. Obviously we have peaked
your interest or you wouldn't be here. But if your here to just
critisize, I have to say your wasting your time because most everyone
who is here is beyond letting someone affect them through words.
We've been shit on our whole lives by people like you and if you think
by saying we're lame affects us in any way, well, I'm sorry to say, we
just don't give a fuck.